Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.


English course advertisement - Formal Letter for First Certificate in English

Резултати от търсенето

Write a letter of inquiry / requesting further information sample


Dear Mr (.......... - Surname),

I am writing to you in connection with your advertisement for an English course, which I saw in the local newspaper. I would like to apply for it, because I want to improve my language skills.

I would be grateful if you send me some information about the course. For example, I would like to know how many groups at advanced level there are. Something else I am interested in is how often I am going to attend the intensive course – four, five or more times a week. It would be nice if you could provide me more details about the social and cultural activities. Tell me if some concerts, fairs or tours are going to take place.

Could you also inform me about the accommodation? I would rather stay with a host family but I’d like to know if the price would be higher.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

(Name and Surname)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib