Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

Example of Formal Letter for FCE exam component


Dear Ms. ...........,

I am writing to you in connection with your letter, which I received two days ago.

I am very thankful for the information you send to me. Now, I will answer your questions. I would also like to ask some.

First of all, I would like to go to a holiday resort in Greece. The best time for me to go there is in August. My sister ........... is coming  with me.

Second, I'd appreciate it if you tell me more about free return tickets, if we are travelling by plane or by coach. Could you provide me more details about the accommodation? Please, give me the name of the hotel.  I also want to know whether the meals are included or not. I wonder if you can give me some information about the sport performances. Shall I choose which show to go to and what sports to practise?

Thank you in advance for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
......................



1 comment:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib