Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

Hi ...... (name),
When I finished school a month ago, I decided to take up a new sport as I have a lot of spare time I chose yoga. I know it sounds crazy but I find it exciting and also relaxing.
I heard on the radio that a new yoga group for beginners will be formed in the local sports centre. I decided to give it a go as I had listened and read a lot about this kind of exercise. 
At my first yoga class I felt a bit disappointed. All we did was sit in a definite position and get introduced to each other. I was thrilled about experiencing a variety of moves and positions. Luckily, in the second session we started doing those things we have all seen on TV! It turns out that it takes many skills, a lot of energy and patience to do certain exercises. To my surprise, yoga is really tiring. After every yoga class I go home half - dead! But it still eventually makes me feel relaxed and at ease.
Another positive side is that I don't need any special equipment. Only comfortable clothes and a yoga rug is what I need indeed. If you don't have such a rug, you can use the ones in the sports centre.
I will drop you a line soon about my new hobby.
Lots of love,
............ (name)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib