Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.



A formal letter/email of complaint about “Fairplay”(fictional band) concert



Dear Mr Wilden,

I am writing to you to complain about the concert of “Fairplay” that you organised. 

There were a series of problems about the concert. First of all, in my opinion, the ticket price was too high, and it was not worth it, provided the concert was awful.

Second, all the seats were taken and we couldn’t see anything. Nevertheless, we had been standing for an hour when we decided to leave, because we were too tired.

Furthermore, the support act wasn’t good at all. In fact, I think they were up on the stage longer than “Fairplay”. My friends, who I went to the concert with, were also disappointed by the fact that there wasn’t a bar or at least somewhere to buy drinks in the hall. However, what I liked about the concert was that the band really did a great job and gave a good performance. 

In my opinion, my friends and everyone at the concert should be given at least a refund. I expect my letter will be taken into consideration.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely,


Robert Gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib