Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

 Certificate of Advanced English - Sample Formal Letter

Application For a Film Course

Dear Mrs …..,

I am writing regarding the film course you have advertised. I would like to apply for one of the free places you are offering as this could be a great opportunity for me to gain new knowledge in the area.

I am 19 year of age and have just graduated from high school. I speak English very well. I have been learning it for 11 years at school.  I am a very communicative person and have always enjoyed working as part of a team.

My biggest dream is to become a film director. I have never had the opportunity to go on a film making course before. For that reason, I would do my best to learn as much as I can (* colloquial – Teacher’s Note). I hope this course will prepare me to apply to university.

I would be very pleased if you approve me for one of the free places on your course.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

………..

Teacher’s Notes:

  1.  Basic language  
  2. Too short



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib