Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

Sample FCE article on the topic - Science can be fun!



(attending a science conference)



Is science the most boring subject at school for you? I have to confess that I was of the same opinion two weeks ago. My view changed when I attended a science conference for young people in Cardiff. In fact, there were shown many different aspects of science and was given information, which was on completely different topics from the ones we study at school. The three days spent there really opened my eyes to what’s going on in science nowadays and what job opportunities I can find. 

At the conference, I met many students. They were from different countries, so the working language was English, which was an advantage for me. Another thing which impressed me was the various experiments shown to us. I appreciated the efforts of the conductors but I have to say that it was difficult for everyone to observe because there were too many people in such a small laboratory. 

To my great disappointment, the food was too expensive. But if you took your own lunch you’d be OK! I also hope that next year the conference would be hold in a different venue because this year we were far from the town. 

I strongly advise you all to go and see exactly what the possibilities are. This conference presents science in a different light. All the new things you will learn may also change your plans for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib