Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.



Competition Entry CAE sample answer 


The Precious Three


Isn’t every person deeply attached to some of their possessions for a particular reason? Like most people, I have three most precious things which have a special meaning to me, too!

The first one is a pen, which my parents presented me with when I was 7 on my first day at school. It’s a little bit different from the other pens I have had because it’s my first one and it’s special to me. The pen has the shape of a rabbit and has three different colours which is what makes it outstanding! I still keep it as a memory of my first day at school. 

The second most valuable possession of mine is a little brown teddy bear which I have had since I was a baby and it’s a present from my grandmother. I have slept with this plush toy since then and, although it is so old and torn, I still keep it next to my pillow! The reason why this toy is different from the others and more special is that it belonged to my dad when he was a kid. This makes it a valuable family possession, which I’ll keep for my children!

Last but not least, I’m going to tell you about a photo album my sister gave me on my 10th birthday. It is full of my photos and those of my family and below each picture there is a caption, in which there is something my sister wishes me. Therefore the album is of such a special importance to me and I will keep it forever!

To sum up, I’s like to say that whether you have one, three, ten or no favorite possessions depend on you, but it is always good to have something to remind you of the greatest moments in your life.

CAE Competition Entry - The precious three


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib