Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

Formal Letter example - Complaint about language course



Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to complain about the language course in Britain I recently attended. I would like to inform you about some negative sides of the event.

First of all, I would like to take advantage of the occasion to express my disappointment with the accommodation provided for the participants. Personally, I have no complaints about the tuition, which corresponded exactly to what was written in the leaflet about the course. However, I found the accommodation totally unsatisfying - not only was it poor, uncomfortable and lacking the required living conditions, but it was also located too far from the school, where the course was taking place. It took me more than an hour to reach the building, using the public transport.

Furthermore, I cannot define the family I stayed with as a suitable one. I had read beforehand in the programme, but I found the people with whom I was staying too busy with their duties to pay attention to me. As a consequence, I remained without there extras. In addition to this, two of the members didn't let me study for my lessons, distracting me all the time.

On balance, I believe that you owe everyone attending the course an apology. I reckon you should take my remarks, concerning the organisation, into account in order to improve the course in the future.

Looking forward...
Yours faithfully,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib