Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.


Sample formal letter of complaint on the topic "Advertisement of a commercial game". FCE and CAE exam task


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your advertisement of the commercial game " Try Your Luck ". It is full of lies.

You say that there are "big cash prizes". In fact, there is only one big award. If I had known that I would not have entered the game.

My second complaint is that it is not low cost to take part. It is £5 for a game and I think it is pretty much for such a game.

When it comes to the question of where the money goes, you write: "All the money goes to charity". This is the most horrible lie in your advertisement. I found that half of the money goes to "administration"! It was better to say it and not to lie to the people.

I really feel you should be more careful about what you write in future. I hope you will give all the money to charity.

Yours faithfully,
...............




Sample formal letter of complaint on the topic "Advertisement of a commercial game". FCE and CAE exam task

1 comment:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib