Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

Informal Letter - Advice on saving money

CAE Exam





Dear Sam,

How sensible of you to put some money away for rainy days! I wish I were a bit more like you about things like that! It may sound hilarious to you, but I haven’t saved anything since I started working in my father’s shop. Yet, I can imagine how difficult it is for you to decide what to do. Well, I ‘ ll try to help you.

Taking a break from the big city is irreplaceable as you probably are tense and fed up with your daily routine. And moreover, starting a college completely relaxed will be a great advantage (too formal). Because you will be fresh and full of energy to do all the stuff, required.

On the other hand, not having a car might be unpleasant shortcoming, especially, if you house is away from the collage (too formal). Why don’t you buy a cheap, second-hand car and have a holiday with the left part of the money. I know that you will have to put up with not so luxury vacation, but in this way you can have two things instead of one. I shared your problem with my mother and she thinks it will be a good idea to check if there are buses or trams which can be useful. And thus, driving your classmates won’t be a problem.

Don’t get confused, I believe you ‘ ll make the best of your savings. Write soon and let me know what’s happening.

Loads of kisses,

Peter

Note !!!: The letter is formal rather than informal. It has to be changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib