Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

Formal Letter example -  A letter of application: Organizer in International Adventure course



Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in your advertisement for the International Adventure course, which I saw in the weekly newspaper “Voice”. I would like to apply for the position of organizer.

I am a sixteen-year-old girl from ....( name of the city), .....(name of the country) and am interested in organising sports activities and social events for young people. I am fluent in English and German. I also gained some work experience last summer, while I was working as a volunteer in the USA. I am available during the whole summer, because I have a summer break for two months. 

My reason for applying for this position is that I hope it will contribute for my CV when I decide to go to university. I believe this work will be very interesting and I would enjoy meeting new people. 

I can be contacted at any time, which is suitable for you. I hope you will consider my application.

Yours faithfully,


..................(name of the person)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib