Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.


Can science be interesting?

(Example answer for  FCE Article writing task)




If you are not sure how to answer this question then you should go to the science conference organised every year. I myself went to it this year and was very impressed. There was plenty of information and a lot of new topics. What’s more, I met really nice people there. We were communicating in English, so we didn’t have any problems. We were able to practise the language and to learn many interesting things from the others. There was a career test, at which we were provided with useful information about different jobs. I heard some extremely good suggestions.

As it had been promised, there were some breath – taking experiments. I hadn’t really realised that science could be so much fun. On the negative side, a thing that annoyed me was that the room was overcrowded and not everyone could see properly. But I cannot complain about the food. It was delicious and free of charge. However, the conference took place too far from the town – this was definitely a disadvantage. I suggest the next year they manage to find a nearer place. 

To sum up, I will highly recommend that you should attend the science conference next year, because I am sure you won’t regret it.

Note.  – rhetorical questions, etc. Make it a bit more emotional! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib