Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

  

 You witnessed a kidnapping in the centre of the town. Write a report for the police. 


Sample answer for FCE and CAE report writing task


 It was October 16th and I was waiting for my friends in front of the Opera House where we often met to play basketball in the school yard near the Opera House. It was around 10 o'clock in the morning. I remember the exact hour because a passer-by asked me the time and I looked at my watch.

Suddenly, I heard a scream and turned back. What I saw was that a heavily-built man grabbed a child from a baby carriage and jumped into a car parked nearby. The baby's mother was screaming and crying for help. The car disappeared incredibly fast because the traffic on the streets wasn't still heavy during that time of the day. Everything happened for less than a minute and nobody could react. I was so staggered that I stood still, looking into one direction until someone pushed me and I came to my senses.

I wasn't very close to the place of the accident but I saw almost everything. I could describe the man. He was maybe between 1m 80cm and 1m 90cm because he was much taller than baby's mother. He had brown hair and wore a black leather jacket and blue jeans. He was also pretty stout and wore black leather gloves. In addition to that, he had an earring on the left ear. Surely, there was another man in the car who started the engine. Unfortunately, I was too far to see who was driving.

What deeply impressed me was the car. It was a brand new ...I can't write the number of the car but I am sure it was a foreign registration as it was blue and the digits were red. The car was all black, even the windows.

I think that is all for now. If I remember some other details , I will let you know. I hope that information will be important will be important for those criminals to be caught.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib