Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.



Exchange programme example FCE Report


Introduction


The aim of this report is to give you basic information about my visit to another country, thanks to an exchange programme. Everything included in this report is based on my personal experience. 

The place I went to


The country I visited was Italy. I was glad that I had the opportunity to go to such an amazing place. The family, with which I stayed, lived in Rome, which enabled me to get to know better this city. I have learned a lot from this place full with ancient history.

My host family


I really enjoyed my stay mainly because of the people with whom I was. The last family was very nice and took good care if me. We had a great time together. 

The things I did


For the time spent in Italy, I managed to understand better the culture and the people living there. What is more, I went to a couple of museums and saw art exhibitions. Surprisingly, I was impressed by them, although I am not a big fan of art.

Comparison


In my opinion, the boy who visited my home town was very satisfied with what he saw and learned. The same can be said about my visit to Italy. But honestly, I think that I managed to make his stay even more enjoyable by introducing him to my friends. 

Conclusion


To sum up, I want to point out how thankful I am to this exchange programme and I strongly recommend anyone to take part in such a programme.

Exchange programme example FCE Report



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib