Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.


Formal Letter example -  A letter of application: Sports coach for children


Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to apply for the job you advertised in the ........ sports magazine on Sunday for the position of sports coach for children. I am seventeen years of age and I am a student in the ...............My mother tongue is .................but I have been studying English since I was eight years old and I have just passed CAE.

I have always been interested in sports. I have experience in athletics and gymnastics. I also used to be a long - distance runner. Currently, I play football in my leisure time. In addition to this, I love working with children and I have two younger sisters I have been looking after.

I think a good sports teacher should like children and be patient and calm with them. He or she should not lay emphasis on the technical side only but should also be able to entertain and make the classes funny and interesting.

I think I have these skills and I would very much enjoy doing the job.

I am available to start work immediately. I would be able to attend an interview at any time convenient to you. I can be contacted on ........... after 5 p.m.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib