Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

Free Essay Model Answer on the Topic: Appearances Can Be Deceiving

In most cases people are judged by their appearance. When I get acquainted with people who I don’t know or have never met before, it is their appearance first that makes impression on me. But I realize later that most of the times I have been wrong.

I agree with the statement that appearance can be deceiving. Sometimes when I see a handsome and attractive boy, I think he is good hearted amusing and interesting. I wish I could have the chance to get to know him in order just to comprehend his character. But if I have that chance he usually disappoints me and has nothing to do with the person I have imagined.

I have come across the opposite situation, of course. I mentioned before, most people are judged by their appearance. But I think that not only the outer look is important.  For me people’s inmost feelings, their spiritual nature and their inner beauty are of greater importance than their appearance. For I have met people who are not attractive and their appearance is deceiving g, but who are good-natured, hearty and sincere.
I am convinced that in most cases the first impression people make on me is wrong. I am often prejudiced against new people and I need some time to understand their true nature and personality.  Later I find out that I have been judging their character by their appearance. But, whenever I make such mistakes I try to correct myself and be honest with the people I meet.

I know that appearances can mislead and every time I get to know someone I try to assess his inner beauty and character and not to pay attention to the outer look.

To sum up, I would say that for me it’s not so easy not to take into account people’s appearances can be misleading but I am convinced that the outer beauty, in most cases, has nothing to do with real, inner beauty.



11 comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib